Facilities / Palmwoods Tropical Village.
Palmwoods Tropical Village is a well landscaped park, maintained to give you a peaceful atmosphere amongst many Palm, Poinciana and Native plants of this area. Most of all we’re friendly and dedicated to making your stay with us a pleasant and memorable experience.
- Powered Sites and Ensuite Sites for Caravan up to 27 feet
- Some sites with Shade
- Good TV signal and WIFI signal
- Two Amenities Blocks
- Laundry Facility with modern machines
- LPG Gas Refills & Swap & Go
- Free Electric BBQ Area with seating
- Kiosk at reception
- Tourist Information
- Boom Gate Security and Additional Visitor Parking
Explore the region:
Palmwoods Tropical Village is an ideal base for you to explore all this magnificent region has to offer, only minutes from surf beaches for fishing, swimming, sailing, walking, boating and all major tourist attractions.
Only 25 minutes drive to Australia Zoo, 10 minutes to The Big Pineapple. 25 minutes to the Ginger Factory and 30 minutes to Eumundi Markets and Noosa area. 10 minutes to the Blackall Range with all the nearby art & craft centres of Montville and Maleny and Mapleton.
Easy access to and from the Bruce Highway M1.
Local recreational facilities provided in Palmwoods & Nambour include a bowls club, golf course, hotel, tennis club and heated swimming pool.
Public Transport is nearby, including rail, bus and taxi services.
18 Landershute Road, Palmwoods, Qld 4555
Phone: 07 54459450 | Fax: 07 54458031
Email: Click here
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- We have just stayed for a week here on a powered site with ensuite facilities. The park was very clean and well set out and was very quiet. We were welcomed with a genuine smile and check in was very efficient.